Top best answers to the question «Belgium how big is»
- Belgium shares borders with France (620 km), Germany (167 km), Luxembourg (148 km) and the Netherlands (450 km). Its total surface, including water area, is 30,689 km 2 (11,849 sq mi). Before 2018, its total area was believed to be 30,528 km 2 (11,787 sq mi).
- Belgium is a country found in north western Europe along The North Sea, between the Netherlands and France with a surface area of 11,849 square miles (30,688 square kilometers) Belgium moderately populated for its size
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Belgium how big is?» often ask the following questions:
😉 How big are ddd cups in belgium?
What is a DDDD cup size in the UK?
- In the UK, the cup sizes DDD and DDDD are called E and F, but are slightly bigger than a US E and F. In Europe, these sizes are called F and G, and are equivalent to US F and G sizes. If you’re confused, check out the international size chart linked above which should make things clear.
😉 How big is belgium as a country?
It covers an area of 30,689 km2 (11,849 sq mi) and has a population of more than 11.5 million, making it the 22nd most densely populated country in the world and the 6th most densely populated country in Europe, with a density of 376 per square kilometre (970/sq mi).
😉 How big is belgium compared to arizona?
Arizona is approximately 294,312 sq km, while Belgium is approximately 30,528 sq km, making Belgium 10.37% the size of Arizona.
😉 How big is belgium compared to australia?
Belgium is approximately 30,528 sq km, while Australia is approximately 7,741,220 sq km, making Australia 25,258% larger than Belgium. Meanwhile, the population of Belgium is ~11.7 million people (13.7 million more people live in Australia).
😉 How big is belgium compared to canada?
Canada is about 327 times bigger than Belgium.Belgium is approximately 30,528 sq km, while Canada is approximately 9,984,670 sq km, making Canada 32,607% larger than Belgium. Meanwhile, the population of Belgium is ~11.7 million people (26.0 million more people live in Canada).
😉 How big is belgium compared to netherlands?
Is "Holland" the same place as "the Netherlands"?
- 1. Holland and the Netherlands are the same place. Some people are confused about the difference between Holland and the Netherlands. In fact, Holland (North and South) comprises the two most populous provinces in the country. The Netherlands itself has only existed since 1581, while cities like Amsterdam have been around since 1275 - and many others even well before that.
😉 How big is belgium compared to ohio?
Ohio is approximately 106,056 sq km, while Belgium is approximately 30,528 sq km, making Belgium 28.78% the size of Ohio. Meanwhile, the population of Ohio is ~11.5 million people (184,212 more people live in Belgium).
😉 How big is belgium compared to wales?
- Belgium is 1.47 times as big as Wales
😉 How big is belgium economy?
Economy of Belgium
|GDP||$578 billion (nominal, 2021 est.) $623 billion (PPP, 2021 est.)|
|GDP rank||24th (nominal, 2021) 37th (PPP, 2021)|
|GDP growth||1.5% (2018) 1.4% (2019) −8.3% (2020e) 5.4% (2021e)|
|GDP per capita||$50,103 (nominal, 2021 est.) $53,973 (PPP, 2021 est.)|
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «Belgium how big is?» so you can surely find the answer!How big is belgium in acres?
How big of a country is Belgium in sq km?
- Belgium is a sovereign country in Europe, with a total land area of approximately 30,278 sq km. Belgium became independent from the Netherlands in 1830; it was occupied by Germany during World Wars I and II. The country prospered in the past half century as a modern, technologically advanced European state and member of NATO and the EU.
How many miles from England to Belgium?
- Distance from Belgium to England is 443 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 275 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Belgium and England is 443 km= 275 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Belgium to England, It takes 0.49 hours to arrive.
With an area of 30,528 km² compared, Belgium is a third the size of Portugal (92,090 km²), or about the size of the U.S. state of Maryland.How big is brussels belgium?
The total area is 32.61 km2 (12.59 sq mi) which gives a population density of 5,475 inhabitants per square kilometre (14,180/sq mi).Is belgium a big city?
What are major cities in Belgium?
- The main cities in Belgium in terms of population are Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Charleroi and Liège. Other notable cities include Bruges, Namur, Leuven, Mons and Mechelen.
Where is the best place to fish in Belgium?
- Fishing is a very popular pastime in Belgium. Inland there are many rivers, waterways and lakes, and there is also good fishing on Belgium's seacoast from beaches and jetties. In addition, anglers will find operators running sea-fishing trips, many of which leave from Ostend.