Video answer: Chapter 1 power sharing (सत्ता की साझेदारी) | class 10 civis | part- 3 | epaathshaala
Top best answers to the question «How are the ethnic problems solved in belgium»
- (i) Equal number of ministers for both the groups : The Belgian Constitution prescribes that the number of Dutch and French speaking ministers shall be equal in the central government. Some special laws require the support of majority of members from each linguistic group. Thus, no single community can take decisions unilaterally.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How are the ethnic problems solved in belgium?» often ask the following questions:
😉 How are the ethnic problem solved in belgium mention any four steps taken by the government to solve the problem?
Dutch and French speaking ministers are equal in the central government. Some of the Powers of the central government have been given to state governmentt. The state governments are not subordinate to the central government. Brussels has a separate government where both the communities have equal representation.
😉 How did sri lankan and belgium government try to solve ethnic problems?
- (ii) Belgium leaders established a federal structure under which power was shared between the Union Government and its other constituent units whereas Sri Lankan leaders adopted Unitary Government structure. (iii) The Belgium solution helped in avoiding civic strife whereas the majoritarianism in Sri Lanka led to the civil war.
😉 How is the ethnic composition of belgium complex?
The Ethnic Composition of the small country like Belgium is very complex because of various languages speaking people like: (i) Of the country's total population, 59 per cent lives in the Flemish region and speak Dutch language. (ii) Another 40 per cent live in the "Wallonia region" and speak French.
😉 How were the ethnic problem solved in belgium explain any three steps?
i) Dutch and French speaking ministers are equal in the central government. ii) Some of the Powers of the central government have been given to state government. The state governments are not subordinate to the central government.
😉 What are ethnic groups in belgium?
- Belgians are made up of two main linguistic and ethnic groups; the Dutch-speakers (called the Flemish) and the French-speakers (mostly Walloons ), as well as a third tiny but constitutionally recognized group from two small German-speaking areas.
😉 What are the different ethnic groups in belgium?
- Belgium Ethnic groups. Factbook > Countries > Belgium > Demographics. Ethnic groups: Belgian 75%, Italian 4.1%, Moroccan 3.7%, French 2.4%, Turkish 2%, Dutch 2%, other 12.8% (2011 est.)
😉 What are the ethnic groups of belgium?
- Belgians are made up of two main linguistic and ethnic groups; the Dutch-speakers (called the Flemish ) and the French-speakers (mostly Walloons ), as well as a third tiny but constitutionally recognized group from two small German-speaking areas.
😉 What are the largest ethnic groups and nationalities in belgium?
- Largest Ethnic Groups And Nationalities In Belgium Rank Ethnic Group or Nationality Population in Contemporary Belgium 1 Flemish 6,450,765 2 Walloon 3,700,000 3 Italian 450,000 4 Moroccan 220,000 1 more rows ...
😉 What are the major ethnic groups in belgium?
- The largest immigrant populations are French, Dutch, Italian, Romanian, and Moroccan. Approximately 60% of Belgians identify as Christian (54% Catholic), 5% as Muslim, 4% other religions, and 31% no religion. Culture and customs tend to vary across the distinct regions.
Video answer: Chapter 1 power sharing (सत्ता की साझेदारी) | class 10 civis | part- 2 | epaathshaala
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How are the ethnic problems solved in belgium?» so you can surely find the answer!What are the problems in belgium?
- Belgium is heavily industrialized and experiences many of the environmental problems common to other industrialized nations. The country is a significant producer of greenhouse gases and industrial emissions that cause acid rain. Belgium’s air quality has improved, however, and industrial emissions have steadily decreased...
- well, in Belgium we do not have ethnic statistic. The word race neither is use to describe groups of persons. However if you wish you could say that people can be describe by ethnic group according to their native language. In that sense, you would have the dutch speaker, the french speaker and the others.
- Ethnic groups The country is populated by a Flemish majority of about 6,010,000 people speaking Dutch, a French-speaking minority of 5,480,000 people ( Walloons and French-speakers in Brussels and in Flanders (400.000)), as well as 73,000 German speaking people in Wallonia, near the German border.
The causes of ethnic strife in Belgium were as follows. (i) The minority French-speaking community was moderately wealthy and capable. This was resented by the Dutch community. (ii) The Dutch community got the advantage of financial improvement and education.Who are the ethnic turks living in belgium?
- A high level of the immigrants living in Belgium are the Ethnic Turks. The Ethnic Turks are a group of Turks that share the same culture, religion, language or ideas. In Belgium there are a lot of them. They mostly live in Brussels or when they can’t find a house there, they live in the French part of Belgium.
Video answer: Power sharing|cbse 10|civics|ch.1|with malayalam explanationWho are the largest ethnic group in belgium?
- Ethnic groups. The largest group of immigrants and their descendants in Belgium are Italians, with more than 450,000 people, which is well over 4% of Belgium's total population. The Moroccans are the third-largest group, and the largest Muslim ethnic group, numbering 220,000. The rest consists mostly of French-speaking people from Brussels,...