Video answer: How do you say "welcome" in german? | how to say "welcome" in german?
Top best answers to the question «How do you say belgium in german»
Where are the German speaking communities in Belgium?
- History. The area known today as the East Cantons consists of the German-speaking Community and the municipalities of Malmedy and Waimes ( German: Weismes ), which belong to the French Community of Belgium. The East Cantons were part of the Rhine Province of Prussia in Germany until 1920 (as the counties ( Landkreise)...
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How do you say belgium in german?» often ask the following questions:
😉 How do u say thank you in belgium?
Is it rude to say thank you in Dutch?
- Saying Thank You in Dutch. An all-purpose expression of thanks is dank je, which translated directly as "thank you," at a neutral level of politeness. It's not impolite, but not formal either, and is the most widely used Dutch phrase by far.
😉 How do you say belgium in different languages?
- Belgium is a country in north-west Europe. American English: Belgium. Arabic: بَلْجِيكا. Brazilian Portuguese: Bélgica. Chinese: 比利时. Croatian: Belgija. Czech: Belgie. Danish: Belgien.
😉 How do you say bien sur in belgium?
- Natuurlijk! / Bien sur! There are three official languages in Belgium: Flemish (a variation of Dutch), French, and German, the latter is only native to a very small part of the population. The majority of the Belgian population is Flemish-speaking, most of them live in a region called Flanders.
😉 How do you say gluten free in belgium?
Can you have Belgian beer if you are gluten free?
- Gluten-free Belgian Beer. It seems many of Belgium’s favourite treats aren’t gluten-free; waffles, pastries, carbonnade and sometimes even chocolate can contain gluten. Of course, Belgian beer is also on the gluten-free chopping block – at least most of it.
😉 How do you say good morning in belgium?
Good Morning: "goedemorgen". The language is Dutch (as spoken in the Nederlands) or Flemish (The Dutch spoken in the North of Belgium - Vlaams/Flanders)... not "belgium", ok!
😉 How do you say good night in belgium?
Goedenacht. Good night!, Goodnight!
😉 How do you say happy birthday in belgium?
😉 How do you say happy morning in belgium?
- We use the word “happy” much more than “merry.” So you’re fine saying “happy morning.” But you have to mean it. :) How do you say “hi” in Belgium? Depends on the part of the country you’re in. As I’m Flemish and know more greetings in Dutch, that one’s a bit more elaborate. Goededag! (literally “good day”, you can change it up as the day goes.
😉 How is german spoken in belgium?
German. German is the least prevalent official language in Belgium, spoken natively by less than 1% of the population. The German-speaking Community of Belgium numbers 77,000, residing in an area of Belgium that was ceded by the former German Empire as part of the Treaty of Versailles, which concluded World War I.
Video answer: How to pronounce belgian malinois? (correctly)
1 other answer
Belgium = Belgien;
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How do you say belgium in german?» so you can surely find the answer!How many german soldiers invaded belgium?
Why did Germany invade Belgium WW1?
- When World War I began, Germany invaded neutral Belgium and Luxembourg as part of the Schlieffen Plan, in an attempt to capture Paris quickly by catching the French off guard by invading through neutral countries. It was this action that technically caused the British to enter the war, as they were still bound by...
- German is spoken in Germany, of course, but there are an additional five countries with German as an official language: Belgium: 11.5 million speakers Austria: 9 million speakers Switzerland: 8.5 million speakers
What do you say to someone in Belgium?
- Likewise, what is hello in Belgium language? Important Phrases in Dutch-Hello: Goeiedag. -Good evening: Goeden avond. -Bye bye: tot ziens. -Thank You: Dank u wel. Beside above, what are Belgium people called? The inhabitants of Belgium are called Belgians in English. Dutch: Belgen. French: les Belges. German: Belgier.
How do you say thank you in Dutch?
- Although there are formal ways of giving thanks in Dutch, you will soon find out that Dutchies tend to do away with such formalities soon after initial introductions. In these situations, the pronoun je ( you) is used. The most common casual expression is dank je wel or dankjewel. This both translate to Thank you.
- In short, the words to use are alstublieft (AHL-stu-BLEEFT) "please" and dank je (DANK ya) "thank you," but there are some variant forms and important rules to use these expressions correctly in context. An all-purpose expression of thanks is dank je, which translated directly as "thank you," at a neutral level of politeness.
Video answer: How to pronounce brussels? (correctly)How to say thank you in brussels belgium?
It's not impolite, but not formal either, and is the most widely used Dutch phrase by far. Dank is pronounced as written, but je sounds like "ya." ... Saying Thank You in Dutch.
|Expressions of Thanks Quick Reference|
|Bedankt||Thank you (no distinction)|
|Dank je wel or Dank u wel||Thanks a lot (informal or informal)|