Video answer: Dutch // basic words + phrases for travelers
Top best answers to the question «How do you say sorry in flemish»
That's why in Dutch you can vary your sorry expressions with the phrase: vergeef mij (forgive me).
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How do you say sorry in flemish?» often ask the following questions:
😉 How long do flemish bunnies live?
Flemish Giants are still used for meat (especially in stews), but their large bone structure and expensive diet means you're not getting much bang for your buck. Now, they're mostly bred for show or as pets due to their docile nature and 8 to 10 year life span.
😉 How many flemish words are there?
- In the Dutch language, around 3,500 words, which are considered Flemish Dutch, exist. Here are the 11 most beautiful. Lief means sweet in Dutch, but in Flemish, is it also used as ‘loved one’, to refer to a romantic partner. It is a derivative of the Dutch word for love, liefde.
😉 Is brussels a flemish city?
Brussels is bilingual: French and Dutch are the official languages there. Yet Brussels is home to only a minority of Flemish people. This may sound strange, but the reason is simple. For centuries, Brussels was a Dutch-speaking city and today it is still the capital of Flanders.
😉 Is brussels walloon or flemish?
The Flemish Community comprises all the inhabitants of Flanders and Brussels-based Flemings. Brussels Flemings live in the bilingual Brussels-Capital Region and speak Dutch. The French Community comprises all the residents of Wallonia and French-speaking inhabitants of Brussels.
😉 Is flemish a slavic language?
- Slavic is a Eastern European ethnic group, commonly associated with Russia, the Baltic States , and other Eastern European countries. (Think Soviet Union) Gaelic is the language of the Celts (Scotland/Ireland) Flemish is the language of many Belgians.
😉 Is flemish difficult to learn?
Like most dialects these are learned from childhood and are very difficult to learn at an older age. Even when you are a native speaker of the Dutch language it is extremely difficult to master another dialect.
😉 Is flemish easy to learn?
Flemish people tend to be very insular and without a family way in, it is very difficult to penetrate their culture. Flemish is also not an homogenous dialect/language and there are huge variations in accent and vocabulary even within 10km distance, so wherever you are you will end up with the local dialect.
😉 Is flemish spoken in brussels?
- Brussels is technically bilingual, speaking French and Flemish in an official capacity, but Flemish isn’t commonly spoken there in practice. In fact, you actually need to speak some French if you want to navigate Brussels successfully.
😉 Is liège flemish or german?
- Liège, Flemish Luik, German Lüttich, city, Walloon Region, eastern Belgium, on the Meuse River at its confluence with the Ourthe. (The grave accent in Liège was officially approved over the acute in 1946.) The site was inhabited in prehistoric times and was known to the Romans as Leodium.
Video answer: Trying to speak different languages
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How do you say sorry in flemish?» so you can surely find the answer!What are some flemish phrases?
- kijk! What? wat? Where? waar? Who? wie? How? hoe? When? wanneer? Why? waarom? Phrases and daily expressions have a very important role in Flemish. Once you're done with the Flemish Phrases, you might want to check the rest of our Flemish lessons here: Learn Flemish. Don't forget to bookmark this page.
Phrase. West-Vlams / West-Vloams (West Flemish) Welcome. Welkom. Hello (General greeting)What language is flemish?
Flemish is a West Germanic language most closely related to Dutch and generally regarded as the Belgian variant of Dutch. Flemish is spoken by approximately 5.5 million people in Belgium and by a few thousand people in France. Flemish is spoken by about 55% of the population of Belgium.Where is flemish spoken?
Dutch language, also called Netherlandic or Dutch Nederlands, in Belgium called Flemish or Flemish Vlaams, a West Germanic language that is the national language of the Netherlands and, with French and German, one of the three official languages of Belgium.Which country speaks flemish?
Fleming and Walloon, members of the two predominant cultural and linguistic groups of modern Belgium. The Flemings, who constitute more than half of the Belgian population, speak Dutch (sometimes called Netherlandic), or Belgian Dutch (also called Flemish by English-speakers), and live mainly in the north and west.
Video answer: Umineko scene multilanguage fandub collab with varmrharmrWho speaks flemish language?
Flemish is a West Germanic language most closely related to Dutch and generally regarded as the Belgian variant of Dutch. Flemish is spoken by approximately 5.5 million people in Belgium and by a few thousand people in France.