Top best answers to the question «How far is brussels from the equator»
Distances from Brussels
Brussels is 3,513.14 mi (5,653.86 km) north of the equator, so it is located in the northern hemisphere.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How far is brussels from the equator?» often ask the following questions:
😉 How are bars in brussels different from the us?
What is the best bar in Brussels?
- Bars & Clubs in Brussels 1 Royal Theatre Toone 2 Poechenellekelder. On top of that, at Poechenellekelder, onde can taste the best belgian beers ever. 3 Delirium… 4 La Fleur en Papier Dore 5 Au Brasseur 6 La Mort Subite… 7 CiPiaCe 8 Hard Rock Cafe Brussels… 9 O'Reilly's Irish Pub… 10 The Green Man Finest Cocktail Bar More items...
😉 How close is belgium to the equator?
Belgium is 3,506.49 mi (5,643.15 km) north of the equator, so it is located in the northern hemisphere. How far is it from Belgium to the South Pole?
😉 How do i get to brussels from the uk?
- As a major European city and centre of government, there are numerous flights to Brussels throughout the day from a wide range of UK airports. With several departures from London Heathrow, City and Gatwick to Brussels, the choice from the capital alone is impressive.
😉 How do i travel from brussels to the netherlands?
- On arrival in Brussels with Eurostar you can transfer to a Thalys or Deutsche Bahn ICE train to travel onward to the Netherlands and Germany, or hop on a local train to other cities in Belgium.
😉 How long is the bus from brussels to bruges?
- Tickets with the company Flixbus start at just $8 and the journey takes about an hour and a half to two hours, depending on where in Brussels you leave from. Buses originate at Brussels South station and then stop at Brussels North station before exiting the city, so you can choose whichever departure point is most convenient for you.
😉 How long is the distance from paris to brussels?
The distance between Paris and Brussels is 264 km. The road distance is 302.3 km.
😉 How long is the drive from amsterdam to brussels?
- Yes, the driving distance between Brussels to Netherlands is 202 km. It takes approximately 2h 20m to drive from Brussels to Netherlands. Which airlines fly from Brussels Airport to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport?
😉 How long is the drive from antwerp to brussels?
- Yes, the driving distance between Antwerp to Brussels is 46 km. It takes approximately 39 min to drive from Antwerp to Brussels. How do I get a train ticket from Antwerp to Brussels?
😉 How long is the drive from brussels to the us?
- Brussels, Belgium 's latitude is 50.84 and its longitude is 4.37. The distance in kilometers between United States and Belgium is 6,218 km. By car, it would take you approximately 77.73 hours to get to Brussels, Belgium driving non-stop from Washington, District of Columbia, United States at a constant speed of 80 kilometers per hour.
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How far is brussels from the equator?» so you can surely find the answer!How long is the drive from charleroi to brussels?
- Yes, the driving distance between Charleroi Airport (CRL) to Brussels is 57 km. It takes approximately 38 min to drive from Charleroi Airport (CRL) to Brussels. Where can I stay near Brussels? There are 1310+ hotels available in Brussels.
- The flight time between Accra (ACC) and Brussels (BRU) is around 10h 7m and covers a distance of around 5055 km. This includes an average layover time of around 2h 15m. The fastest flight normally takes 6h 35m. Services are operated by Brussels Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, TAP Portugal and others.
- The train journey time between Brussels and Netherlands is around 2h 3m and covers a distance of around 209 km. The fastest train normally takes 1h 56m. Operated by Thalys and Dutch Railways (NS), the Brussels to Netherlands train service departs from Brussel-Zuid / Bruxelles-Midi and arrives in Amsterdam Centraal.
- Brussels to Netherlands by train The train journey time between Brussels and Netherlands is around 1h 58m and covers a distance of around 209 km. This includes an average layover time of around 11 min. The fastest train normally takes 1h 56m.
Belgium is 3,506.49 mi (5,643.15 km) north of the equator, so it is located in the northern hemisphere… From Belgium to the South Pole, it is 9,725.58 mi (15,651.82 km) in the north.Who is the muscles from brussels?
|Jean-Claude Van Damme|
|Born||Jean-Claude Camille François Van Varenberg 18 October 1960 Sint-Agatha-Berchem, Brussels-Capital, Belgium|
|Other names||"JCVD" "The Muscles from Brussels"|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|