Top best answers to the question «How long to spend in belgium»
How many days do you need in Belgium? As a minimum, we recommend 3-4 days in Belgium. With 3 days, you can briefly visit the most beautiful cities such as Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, and Bruges. If you have 4 days, you can also visit some of the famous Belgian war sites.
- I used to have a post that was explicitly a Belgium 7 day itinerary, which outlined a day-by-day plan for traveling through the country over the course of a week. In general I think this is still prudent, assuming you spend three days in Brussels and two days each in Antwerp and Bruges (or any combination thereof).
- Spend 2-3 days of your week in Belgium in Bruges. Other Belgium Destinations. If you want to spend longer than 1 week in Belgium, there are plenty of other Belgian destinations to explore. In addition to the cities I’ve listed above, the Flemish cities of Leuven, Mechelen and Ghent are known for their old-world charm.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How long to spend in belgium?» often ask the following questions:
😉 How do i spend a day in antwerp?
- Start Your Day at the Antwerp Central Station.
- Take a Short Walk to the Antwerp Zoo.
- Visit the Old Home of Peter Paul Rubens.
- Discover Old Antwerp at the Plantin-Moretus Museum.
- Check out the Cathedral Before Lunch.
- Take a Short Lunch Break.
- Visit Grote Markt (Grand Place)
😉 How do i spend a day in ghent?
- Start the day with breakfast at Caffè Rosario.
- Learn the history of the Castle of the Counts.
- Have a healthy delicious lunch at Boon.
- Enjoy a stroll along the Graslei and Korenlei.
- Stop for amazing views at St Michael's Bridge.
- Visit the famous St…
- Climb the Belfry of Ghent.
😉 How do i spend a weekend in brussels?
- Getting Around Brussels + Tips.
- Grand Place.
- Manneken Pis.
- Eat, Eat, Eat!
- Mont Des Arts.
- Chocolate Workshop.
- Marolles Flea Market.
- Tram Experience.
😉 How much time should i spend in belgium?
How many days should I spend in Brussels?
- 2–3 days is enough! You can visit on first day the centre (Grand Place, Manneken piss, la Bourse), then go visit the Royal Palace, Park, passing by “le mont des arts”. You must go to Place Poelart (not far from the Royal Palace), it’s a place where you have a nice view on the city.
😉 How much time to spend in belgium?
As a minimum, we recommend 3-4 days in Belgium. With 3 days, you can briefly visit the most beautiful cities such as Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, and Bruges. If you have 4 days, you can also visit some of the famous Belgian war sites.
😉 How to spend a day in antwerpen?
- Famous works at the museum include the Fall of Icarus and various paintings by the Antwerpen painter Peter Rubens. There are also works by Anthony Van Dyke and Hans Memling on display. Allow close to a full day to be able to fully appreciate the museum. 9. Relax in the Parc Du Cinquantenaire
😉 How to spend a few days in brussels?
Brussels Itinerary: Day 1
- Grand Place. There's no way you could start a city break to Brussels anywhere else…
- Manneken Pis…
- Wandering the Lower Town…
- Brussels Stock Exchange…
- Belgian Frites…
- Place Sainte-Catherine…
- Les Galeries Saint Hubert…
- Belgian Comic Strip Center.
😉 How to spend christmas in bruges this year?
- One of the best ways to spend Christmas in Bruges is to ornament shop. You can stop over at Käthe Wohlfahrt to shop for some traditional German Christmas decorations. We ornament shopped for over an hour and spent a good amount of time admiring their impressive cuckoo clock collection.
😉 How to spend your summer vacation in brussels?
- Enjoy summer by taking a relaxing break with your children. Take them to the beach at Bruxelles les Bains, or to one of the countless playgrounds in the many parks Brussels has to offer. In autumn, a perfect antidote to cure the autumn blues is the Brussels Comic Strip Festival. Or Bruxelles Champêtre, where the countryside takes over the city.
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How long to spend in belgium?» so you can surely find the answer!Is it possible to spend a weekend in brussels?
- Brussels has so much to offer, you won’t be able to cover it all in one weekend. Nevertheless, it is possible to spend an unforgettable weekend in Belgium’s capital, provided you know where to look. Here’s a pick of the best sights and activities for a great first time in Brussels.
The euro is the official currency of Belgium, which is a member of the European Union.Where can i spend a night in brussels?
- Central Railway Station – for sightseeing and transport links.
- Grand Place – the best area to stay in Brussels for tourists.
- Saint-Géry – for nightlife.
- Avenue Louise – for shopping.
- Spend 1-2 days of your one week in Belgium in Brussels (though you could spend one week in Brussels alone if you wanted—honestly!). As was the case with Brussels, I visited Antwerp on my first trip to Belgium, but unlike Brussels I fell instantly in love with Antwerp.
What to see in Belgium in one week?
- This Belgian itinerary by train includes seeing Brussels, Antwerpen, Gent, Bruges, Namur, and Durbuy. This one week itinerary in belgium is fully possibly without a car. Belgium is an easy place to travel as people readily speak English in addition to Flemish or French depending on where you are traveling.
Which is the best city to visit in Belgium?
- If art’s not your bag, Brussels is one of the most popular cities in Belgium for shopping. The glass-topped Galeries St Hubert is a good place to start. All this will probably make you very hungry, and luckily Brussels is one of the best Belgium cities to visit for food too! Waffles, cookies, and chocolate are among the favorites.