Video answer: Understanding french numbers: 70 (soixante-dix), 80 (quatre .
Top best answers to the question «How to say 70 in belgium»
In Belgian French they are called the following: 70 = septante; 71 = septante et un; 72 septante deux, etc.
- In French-speaking Belgium and Switzerland, people don’t say “soixante-dix, quatre-vingts, quatre-vingt-dix”. They will instead follow the usual pattern as from 20 to 60 and use : Septante for 70 instead of Soixante-dix.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How to say 70 in belgium?» often ask the following questions:
😉 Which is the official language spoken in belgium?
- Languages spoken in Belgium are divided into three according to the Dutch, French and German-speaking regions. Apart from these languages, there are few other languages used by the minority. Dutch, French and German are the official languages.
😉 Which is the official name of ypres belgium?
- Ypres (/ ˈiːprə / EE-prə, French: [ipʁ]; Ieper [ˈipər] in Flemish) is a Belgian city and municipality in the province of West Flanders. Though the Flemish name Ieper is the official one, the city's French name Ypres is most commonly used in English.
😉 Which is the only natural site in belgium?
- The Sonian Forest, as a part of the extension to the site of Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and Other Regions of Europe, is the only natural site. Three of the sites are transnational entries.
😉 Which is the right wing party in belgium?
- In Flanders, the right-wing New Flemish Alliance (N-VA) — which, like Vlaams Belang, supports a breakup of the country — had the highest share of vote at 24.9 percent. The party's president, Bart De Wever, said it would lead discussions to form a regional government in the coming days, including with the far right.
😉 Which is the second largest airline in belgium?
- OO-JAF was painted in a special TUI Family Life livery! With its network of over 200 routes and more than 120 airports, TUI fly is the second largest Belgian airline company. TUI fly was founded at the end of 2003 and started operations in March 2004 with 5 aircraft.
😉 Which is the second largest city in belgium?
- List of cities in Belgium City Arrondissement Province Population (1/1/2017) Year of the Royal Order Aalst ( Alost) Aalst East Flanders 84,859 1825 Aarschot (fr: Aerschot) Leuven Flemish Brabant 29,654 1825 Andenne Namur Namur 26,767 1825 Antoing Tournai Hainaut 7,829 1825 35 more rows ...
😉 Which is the second largest port in belgium?
- Antwerp (Belgium) About an hour and a half to the south of Rotterdam is Antwerp, the largest port in Belgium. It’s around the same size as the harbor of Houston, which is the second-largest port in the USA.
😉 Which is the second largest region in belgium?
- Bruges is a major city in the Flanders Region in Belgium. The Flemish Region is also referred to as Flanders and is found on the northern side of Belgium. It is the second largest region, constituting 44.29% of the country.
😉 Which is the second national language of belgium?
- It is the second national language of Belgium in terms of speaker numbers, with 4.5 million people using French as their first language. Most of Belgium’s French speakers are located in the southern Wallonia region, as well as in the capital, Brussels.
Video answer: Problems with french numbers - numberphile
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How to say 70 in belgium?» so you can surely find the answer!Which is the seventh largest city in belgium?
- Bruges (/bruːʒ/ BROOZH, French: [bʁyʒ] (listen); Flemish: Brugge [ˈbrʏɣə] (listen); German: Brügge [ˈbʁʏɡə]) is the capital and largest city of the province of West Flanders in the Flemish Region of Belgium, in the northwest of the country, and the seventh largest city of the country by population.
- The port of Ghent, in the north of the city, is the third largest port of Belgium. It is accessed by the Ghent–Terneuzen Canal, which ends near the Dutch port of Terneuzen on the Western Scheldt.
- By 2019, the youngest age group had increased to over 2.3 million. Roughly seven million Belgians were between 18 and 64 years in 2018, and approximately 2.2 million people were 65 years or older. This shows that in the last ten years, all age groups have grown in size. Already a member? You have no right to use this feature.
Of the country's total population, 59 per cent lives in the Flemish region and speaks the Dutch language. Another 40 per cent of people live in the Wallonia region and speak French. The remaining one per cent of the Belgians speak German.Which state is the same size as belgium?
Comparatively, the area occupied by Belgium is about the same size as the state of Maryland. Belgium borders on the Netherlands to the N , Germany and Luxembourg to the E , France to the S and SW , and the North Sea to the NW , with a total boundary length of 1,385 km (859 mi).
Video answer: 31 dead, more than 70 still missing in belgium after .Which time zone is not observed in belgium?
- Time Zone Not Currently Being Observed in Belgium. Offset. Time Zone Abbreviation & Name. Commences. UTC +1. CET. Central European Time. Oct 31, 2021. The above time zone is used during other parts of the year.