Video answer: Nature lover // beautiful place for a walk // robertville // ardennes // part 2 // belgium
Top best answers to the question «Is belgium a good place for a holiday»
All the cities in Belgium are awesome and have something unique to offer to travelers. From Brussels, Bruges, Ghent to Antwerp, every city in Belgium is worth visiting.
- The climate in Belgium is similar to that of southern England, and family holidays are an option year-round. Belgian cities are prettiest on a crisp winter’s day and most pleasant in late spring, while the countryside and coast are predictably at their best in summer, though autumn colours in the Ardennes can be spectacular.
Traveling in Belgium brings forth images of medieval rooftops, lovely canals, tasty beer, and even more indulgent chocolates. However, there is much for one to see in this remarkable European country, where time seems to move at a slower pace and the people are friendly and welcoming to tourists.
The first and most obvious reason to visit Belgium is for the incredible architecture, scenic small towns on lakes, and even a large city such as Antwerp that has so much to offer despite its larger size. The town of Bruges is undeniably the biggest tourist drawcard in Belgium.
- Belgium is a great location for a cheap holiday or city break with your loved one. Head to cozy Bruges, where you can discover its beautiful squares and medieval houses. Make sure you visit Minnewater, which is a picturesque lake in Bruges home to loads of swans.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is belgium a good place for a holiday?» often ask the following questions:
😉 Is there a holiday inn express in ghent?
- Holiday Inn Express offers spacious rooms with free breakfast and WiFi near the E17 motorway. It is 2.5 mi from the medieval city center of Ghent. Public parking is available for a charge. Holiday Inn Express Gent is a Green Key Eco Label-certified hotel offering a sustainable choice in Gent.
😉 Where is the best place to eat in bruges?
- De Garre is a hidden gem in the heart of the historic centre of Bruges. Difficult to find but once there an amazing experience of what seems like hundreds of beers. The house beer is my favourite and should certainly be the first on your... More.
😉 Where is the best place to picnic in bruges?
- Plop down between the colorful flowerbeds or on one of the benches overlooking the lake and enjoy nature and Bruges’ signature legions of swans. Another prime picnic spot is Hof De Jonghe, a hidden green gem in the middle of the city center where sheep merrily graze underneath apple trees during spring.
😉 Which is the best place to eat in bruges?
- For traditional Belgian food visit Gruuthuse Hof or In Den Wittenkop. Try the Flemish stew with fries or the mussels. However, if you need a break from the Belgian food, go to Ribs ‘n Beer or Paul’s Boutique Brugge. Ribs ‘n Beer is a little out of the Historic Centre, but believe me, it is worth the walk.
😉 Which is the best place to eat in mechelen?
- Best choice by far in Mechelen Updating list... The high tea is only available on Saturday between 15 and 17. They make all the small dishes (salty, sweet) in advance. You choose the tea and you get a great little timer to make your tea perfect.
😉 Which is the safest place to eat in bruges?
- Updating Map... Shows restaurants actively taking safety measures like added sanitation procedures, mask-wearing guidelines, and more. Learn more at our Travel Safe hub. That's Toast!
Video answer: Nice place to start a walk // robertville // ardennes // belgium // ella'slife