Top best answers to the question «What countries border belgium with germany»
- Belgium – Germany Border. Belgium, small country in Western Europe, shares its borders with The Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg and France.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What countries border belgium with germany?» often ask the following questions:
😉 What countries have border with belgium?
What are the neighbouring countries to Belgium?
😉 What countries share a border with belgium?
The country has a total of 860 miles (1,385 km) of land boundaries with neighbours; it is bounded by the Netherlands to the north, Germany to the east, Luxembourg to the southeast, and France to the south.
- What countries or oceans border belgium?
- How many countries have a border with belgium?
- How many countries border belgium?
😉 What 3 countries border belgium?
What are the neighbouring countries to Belgium?
- Does belgium border germany?
- What countries border belgium to the south?
- How many countries does belgium border?
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «What countries border belgium with germany?» so you can surely find the answer!What countries does belgium border on the map?
- Relief map of Belgium Belgium shares borders with France (620 km), Germany (167 km), Luxembourg (148 km) and the Netherlands (450 km). Its total surface, including water area, is 30,689 km 2 (11,849 sq mi). Before 2018, its total area was believed to be 30,528 km 2 (11,787 sq mi).
- Belgium borders four European countries and the North Sea. The Kingdom of Belgium is a federal state in Western Europe.
Luxembourg shares borders with Germany, France and Belgium.
- Border crossings. Points of entry into Belgium include airports located in Brussels, Antwerp, Liège, Ostend and Charleroi and seaports in Zeebrugge, Ostend and Antwerp. Belgium is also connected to the neighbouring countries of The Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg, France and Britain by road and by rail.
- 1 France. France is an independent country whose territory includes Mainland France as well as ... 2 Netherlands. The Netherlands, also known as Holland together with Saba, ... 3 Germany. Germany is a federal nation with sixteen constituent states which cover an area ... 4 Luxembourg. Luxembourg is the small European state which occupies an ...
Belgium is a member of NATO. In fact, NATO Headquarters is located in Brussels, the capital.
- Despite its membership in the EU and BLEU, Belgium has bilateral trade agreements with 29 different nations. It has separate investment accords with Poland and Russia. It also has treaties with Bulgaria, Cuba, Liberia, Mauritania, and Thailand. Under the auspices of BLEU, it has jointly signed with Luxembourg.
How many countries are close to Belgium?
- Countries Close to Belgium Luxembourg 140.8 km / 87.5 miles Netherlands 189.8 km / 117.9 miles England 401.3 km / 249.3 miles Germany 426 km / 264.7 miles Switzerland 493.6 km / 306.7 miles 20 more rows ...
The border between France and what is now Belgium stretches 620km (390 miles). It was formally established under the Treaty of Kortrijk, signed in 1820 after Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo five years earlier. The stone dates back to 1819, when the border was first marked out.Is there border control between germany and belgium?
- Luxembourg – all three of its neighbours Germany, Belgium, and France, have border controls in place. Netherlands – both Belgium and Germany have land borders in place. Slovenia has suspended 27 border crossings with Croatia on March 27.
- Some of the crossing points on the Germany-Belgium border are in Vaalserberg, Hauset, Eynatten, and Aachen. Luxembourg is the small European state which occupies an area of about 998 sq miles with approximately 602,005 residents.
One of the smallest countries in Europe, Belgium is bordered by France, Luxembourgh, the Netherlands, and Germany. The country also has a narrow coastline along the North Sea.What states border belgium?
- Belgium is a federal state located in Western Europe, bordering the North Sea. Belgium shares borders with France (556 km), Germany (133 km), Luxembourg (130 km) and the Netherlands (478 km). Belgium comprises the regions of Flanders, Wallonia and Brussels.
- The borders of the two countries are within the Schengen Area; therefore they do not have permanent boundary controls. Some of the Belgian provinces that share the Holland-Belgium boundary include Limburg, Antwerp, East Flanders and West Flander provinces (Flemish provinces) in Belgium.
Germany, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg. i am not really sure about my answer Germany, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg i am sure about my answer
the North SeaOne of the smallest countries in Europe, Belgium is bordered by France, Luxembourgh, the Netherlands, and Germany. The country also has a narrow coastline along the North Sea. What countries surround belgium?
- Geographically, Belgium borders the Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg and France.
- Belgium shares borders with France (556 km), Germany (133 km), Luxembourg (130 km) and the Netherlands (478 km). Belgium comprises the regions of Flanders, Wallonia and Brussels . / 50.833; 4.000 Natural hazards: flooding is a threat in areas of reclaimed coastal land, protected from the sea by concrete dikes
Belgium shares borders with France (556 km), Germany (133 km), Luxembourg (130 km) and the Netherlands (478 km).What are belgium neighboring countries?
Which country is nearest to Belgium?
- Belgium (Dutch: België [ˈbɛlɣijə] (); French: Belgique (); German: Belgien [ˈbɛlɡi̯ən] ()), officially the Kingdom of Belgium, is a country in Western Europe.It is bordered by the Netherlands to the north, Germany to the east, Luxembourg to the southeast, France to the southwest, and the North Sea to the northwest. It covers an area of 30,689 km 2 (11,849 sq mi) and has a population ...