Video answer: Acronym meaning
Top best answers to the question «What is the abbreviation for belgium»
Appendix DISO Country Codes for Selected Countries
What is the two letter abbreviation for Belgium?
- The two-letter country abbreviation for Belgium is BE, the three-letter code is BEL.
What does the name Belgium mean?
- Origin and Meaning of Belgian. A submission from Texas, United States says the name Belgian means "To be called" and is of Unknown origin.
Appendix DISO Country Codes for Selected Countries
- Belgium comprises of two letters Belgium code i.e. BE and its three letters Belgium code is BEL and in digits it is 056. The calling code is +32 and the UTC i.e. standard time followed in Belgium is UTC +2 hours. Belgium comprises a total of 9 independent federal states that are also called as provinces.
- Abbreviations: BE, BEL. Capital: Brussels. Time Zones: 1. Dial Code: +32. Time Zone in Belgium.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the abbreviation for belgium?» often ask the following questions:
😉 What the standard abbreviation for belgium?
Current ISO 3166 country codes
|ISO 3166||ISO 3166-2|
|Country name||Official state name||Subdivision code links|
|Belgium||The Kingdom of Belgium||ISO 3166-2:BE|
|Benin||The Republic of Benin||ISO 3166-2:BJ|
- What is the olympic abbreviation for belgium?
- What's the abbreviation for belgium?
- What is the abbreviation for belgium, netherlands, luxembourg?
😉 What is the abbreviation for antwerp, belgium?
- ANR means Antwerpen (Antwerp) [Deurne], Belgium. This acronym/slang usually belongs to Airports & Locations category.
- What is the two letter abbreviation for belgium?
- What is the abbreviation for brussels?
- What is the abbreviation of brussels?
😉 What is the abbreviation for namur, belgium?
- The City of Namur includes the old communes of Beez, Belgrade, Saint-Servais, Saint-Marc, Bouge, Champion, Daussoulx, Flawinne, Malonne, Suarlée, Temploux, Vedrin, Boninne, Cognelée, Gelbressée, Marche-les-Dames, Dave, Jambes, Naninne, Wépion, Wierde, Erpent, Lives-sur-Meuse, and Loyers.
- What is the abbreviation for belgian air component?
- What was belgium called before belgium?
- Belgium what continent?
Video answer: All about acronyms! tutorial #27: the english nut.
We've handpicked 28 related questions for you, similar to «What is the abbreviation for belgium?» so you can surely find the answer!Siamu belgium what?
- The Service d'Incendie et d'Aide Médicale Urgente (SIAMU, firefighting and emergency medical assistance service) takes action in the event of fire and coordinates emergency medical assistance in the Region. It also provides first prevention and training services as well as looking after the safety of inhabitants of the Brussels-Capital Region.
What kind of Agriculture is there in Belgium?
- There is also a significant dairy industry and Belgium is self-sufficient in eggs, butter, and milk. In 1997, the nation produced 3.2 million tons of milk, 3.97 million eggs, and 175,000 tons of butter. Belgium also produces a variety of specialty cheeses.
- Belgium is a federal state located in Western Europe , bordering the North Sea. Belgium shares borders with France (556 km), Germany (133 km), Luxembourg (130 km) and the Netherlands (478 km). Belgium comprises the regions of Flanders, Wallonia and Brussels .
- 1. a country in western Europe on the south shore of the North Sea and English Channel; population 11,300,000 (estimated 2015; official languages, Flemish, French, and German; capital, Brussels. Flemish name België /ˈbɛlxiːə/, French name Belgique /bɛlʒik/.
What are the two main languages spoken in Belgium?
- Belgium has three official languages: French, Dutch and German. In Belgian schools the official two languages taught are French and Dutch, so the majority of Belgians are bilingual. Dutch ( Flemish ) is spoken in the Flemish communities, while French is spoken in Wallonia .
Video answer: Belgium's strange but decent intercity train!What religion belgium?
- Religion The main religion in Belgium is Christianity, in particular Roman Catholicism, which is the largest religion in Belgium. About 58% of the population adheres to the Roman Catholic Church. Members of the Protestant and Eastern Orthodox churches together constitute around 7%.
What season is it in Belgium?
- "In season" in Belgium means from mid-April to mid-October. The peak of the tourist season is July and August, when the weather is at its finest, but you'll find Belgium every bit as attractive during other months.
Video answer: 3 phase distribution db box wiring diagramWhat was belgium before it was belgium?
Belgium and Flanders were the first two common names used for the Burgundian Netherlands which was the predecessor of the Austrian Netherlands, the predecessor of Belgium. It is originally a Latin term used by Julius Caesar.What do people in belgium call belgium waffles?
What are authentic Belgian waffles?
- Authentic Liege -Belgian waffles are not made with a batter, but a yeast dough. Authentic Liege-Belgian waffles have a completely different texture than American waffles. Instead of eating them with a knife and fork, authentic Belgian waffles are usually eaten handheld.
- The history of Belgium extends before the founding of the modern state of that name in 1830, and is intertwined with those of its neighbors: the Netherlands, Germany, France and Luxembourg.
Video answer: What does ibu rating mean in a beer? international bitterness unit beer fun factsBelgium borders what country?
The country has a total of 860 miles (1,385 km) of land boundaries with neighbours; it is bounded by the Netherlands to the north, Germany to the east, Luxembourg to the southeast, and France to the south.What altitude is belgium?
It has an average altitude of about 460 m (1,500 ft) and reaches a maximum of 694 m (2,277 ft) at the Signal de Botrange, the country's highest point.What animal represents belgium?
Religion. The main religion in Belgium is Christianity, in particular Roman Catholicism, which is the largest religion in Belgium. About 58% of the population adheres to the Roman Catholic Church. Members of the Protestant and Eastern Orthodox churches together constitute around 7%.What are belgium waffles?
Where to find the best waffles in Belgium?
- Brussels. Compared to other European cities,Brussels tends to keep a low profile when it comes to food…
- Bruges. There are two different types of waffles that can claim to be the true 'Belgian waffle'…
- Liège. The other kind of waffle worth travelling for is the Liège waffle…
- Countries Bordering Belgium France. France is an independent country whose territory includes Mainland France as well as numerous overseas territories and regions. Netherlands. The Netherlands, also known as Holland together with Saba, Sint Eustatius and Bonaire form a constituent nation of the Netherlands Kingdom. Germany… Luxembourg…
Belgium has a temperate, maritime climate predominantly influenced by air masses from the Atlantic. Farther inland, maritime influences become weaker, and the climate becomes more continental, characterized by greater seasonal extremes of temperature…What climate zone belgium?
What kind of climate is found in Belgium?
- Climate zone: Moderate zone of the northern hemisphere. The climate in Belgium widely corresponds to the German weather conditions. It is cold, wet and a few beautiful summer months are also happening.
Video answer: Percy tau vs kv mechelen (home) belgian cup 720pi hd (every single touch) mptaucompsWhat converters in belgium?
- What does a power converter for Belgium do? Power converters allow travellers to use a 100, 110 or 120 volt electric device with a 230 volt Belgian power outlet. Also known as: electrical converter, electrical transformer, voltage converter, power transformer or voltage transformer.
- Geographically, Belgium borders the Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg and France.
- There are three countries that have colonized Belgium in the past, namely Spain, France and Germany. At that time, the territory of Belgium was still one with the Netherlands. Therefore, colonialism on Dutch land also prevailed in Belgium. World War II when Germany lost, Belgium managed to become independent in 1830.
However, the Germans knew that Britain had promised to defend Belgium under the Treaty of London of 1839. The Germans wanted the British government to ignore the Treaty of London and let the German army pass through Belgium. The British government made much of their duty to protect Belgium.What country hates belgium?
How long has Belgium gone without a government?
- Having the world record in being without government Having had 589 days without a government Belgium has made it into the Guinness book of records for country that went the longest without a government. During a long time due to the issues between the French and Dutch speaking parts they decided to go without a chosen government.
Britain was not committed to joining in the war in 1914, but did so. One of the reasons was the Treaty of London of 1839. This treaty committed Britain to protecting Belgium.