Asked By: Catherine Wuckert
Date created: Wed, Apr 28, 2021 2:17 AM
Date updated: Wed, Aug 17, 2022 8:00 AM
Top best answers to the question «What traditions are in belgium»
- Masked, orange-pelting figures at Carnival de Binche.
- Saint Nicholas, a second Santa.
- Songs and candy on Old Year's Day.
- Fish wine at the Krakelingen Festival.
- A giant omelet and clucking mascots.
- Roaming giants at the Ducasse of Ath.
- Catching the dragon's tail at the Ducasse of Mons.
1 other answer
the traditions of belgium are sinterklass( which is alot like chrismas , three wise men,easter carnival ( which is the beginning of spring